The Peaceful Parent: How to Keep Your Cool and
Raise Happy, Respectful Kids
Are you tired of shouting?
Do you long for a peaceful home, where your kids are happy and respectful?
Parenting today can be exhausting. In the midst of our hectic lives, it can seem like an endless stream of conflict.
We struggle to cope with kids who won’t listen, don’t cooperate and show little respect.
So often, we feel like our only option is to shout and punish them in a desperate attempt to gain some control. But we soon learn that this rarely works in the long term.
But there is a better way!
This essential and easy to use guide is packed with insights and useful, practical advice that will help turn things around for you and your family.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Simple yet powerful strategies to understand your emotions and break free from ‘reactive’ parenting.
- What happens in your brain when you lose your cool; how you can manage triggers and retrain your responses to stress.
- Four Practical Pillars to become a peaceful parent, along with advice and tips on how to implement these into your life.
- How to deal with challenging children: understand what is going on in their minds and what drives their behaviour.
- What NOT to do: learn about habitual parenting methods that don’t work, how they undermine respect, and why they are ineffective.
- How to implement new and effective ways of communicating that will transform your relationship with your kids.
- A new approach to deal with conflict which will alter your family dynamics and build respect.
- How to set and maintain effective boundaries while harnessing the power of consequences.
- How to use ‘time out’ effectively BUT not as a punishment – a step-by-step guide included.
- Constructive ways to reshape your child’s self-image, build their self-esteem and confidence.
Transform your relationship with your kids and turn your home into a place of calm and happiness, based on the underlying principles of mutual respect: order your copy now.
27 Essential Life Skills to Help Your Child Thrive
Do you know how to help your child grow into a capable, confident
and self reliant adult?
We all want the very best for our kids. But in the midst of our busy lives, we can easily overlook the need to teach some of the fundamental skills of life.
This easy-to-follow short-read guide highlights 27 essential life skills that all children need to thrive as independent and resourceful people.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What life skills are and why it is so crucial to our kids’ success to be taught them at a young age.
- Practical strategies for teaching a range of cognitive life skills such as the ability to focus, empathise, develop a sense of curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- How to instil excellent communication skills, improve memory, develop the ability to solve problems and think critically.
- Techniques for instilling self-discipline, organisational skills and a sense of responsibility.
- How to help your kids cope with failure, develop their self-esteem and learn to stand up for themselves.
- Dozens of tips for teaching your kids practical life skills so they can function competently and independently in their years ahead.
- From how to do the laundry, develop good timekeeping, or manage their money; you’ll find plenty of advice on how to get them involved in the mechanics of everyday life to learn those essential skills.
There’s something here for every parent: whether you have toddlers or teens, dip in and be inspired to teach a new skill today!