INSIDE: Are you looking for a Father’s Day card to make with your kids which is a little bit different? Do you want to make something that’s personalised and unique? Then download this FREE printable and get your kids creating this adorable ‘Love You to Pieces’ Father’s Day Card.
Love You to Pieces Father’s Day Card
Every year I find myself scouring the internet looking for inspiration for a Father’s Day card to make. Maybe you’re the same? Well this year, you need look no further!
If you’re after a cute and original card that the kids’ dad will love, then I’ve got just the thing for you!
Why not make him this adorable ‘Love You to Pieces’ Card? Just download and print the FREE printable below and you’ll be ready to get going!
Most of us have an old puzzle somewhere with a couple of pieces missing – this is a great chance to put it to good use! But if you don’t have a puzzle that you can use, don’t worry! I’ve included some printed puzzle pieces with the free printable below for you to use instead.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE USING ONE OF MY LINKS, I’ILL EARN A SMALL COMMISSION. BUT DON’T WORRY, THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. I’D REALLY APPRECIATE YOU USING MY LINKS. THANKS X
What you’ll need to make your card:
- 1x A4 piece of card – Why not choose Dad’s favourite colour?
- A copy of the FREE ‘Love You to Pieces Card’ printable (available below)
- A photo to put in your frame ( 12.5cm x 9cm). If you don’t have a photo, your child could always make a drawing to use instead.
- A craft knife (handy but not essential)
RELATED POST>>> Father’s Day Idea to Make: Try This Eye-Catching Gift
How to Make Your ‘Love You to Pieces’ Father’s Day Card:
1: Download and your FREE printable below
2: Choose the pages you need to print from the printable:
If you are going to use real puzzle pieces, then only print out page 1.
If you want to use the printed puzzle pieces, then you have two choices:
- On page 2, you’ll find the pieces on a brown background that matches the colour of the frame. This makes cutting the pieces out a little easier, so print pages 1 and 2 if you want to use these.
- Alternatively, you can save some ink by using the pieces on page 3, which has the puzzle pieces on a white background. If you want to use these, print pages 1 and 3.
3: Cut out the frame and banners on page 1 of the printable. You can either leave the white centre of the frame in place or cut it out -it’s up to you, depending on the size of the photo you want to use.
4: If you’re using the printed puzzle pieces, cut these out. You may find this easier to do with a craft knife, although scissors are fine too. Don’t allow kids to use a craft knife as they are very sharp.
5: Fold your card in half
6: Stick the frame and ‘Love You to Pieces’ banner on the front of the card.
7: Stick your photo or drawing inside the frame.
8: Decorate your frame with either your real or printed puzzle pieces, using glue to stick them in place.
9: Stick your ‘Happy Father’s Day!’ banner inside your card and add your own personal message.
And there you have it! A wonderful homemade Father’s Day card to surprise daddy with on Father’s Day! Hope he loves it!
Why not save this pin for later?
You might also love….
- How to Have a Happy Family: 45 Top Secrets to Success
- How to Explain and Teach Empathy to a Child
- 18 Signs of Low Self-Esteem in a Child and How to Help
- Help Your Shy Child With These 7 Effective Strategies
- What to do With an Anxious Child: 16 Ways to Help
- Father’s Day Idea to Make: Try This Eye-Catching Gift